-->

Sunday, 15 April 2012

STUDDED DIP DYE SWEATERS: OWL & DAGGER


Introducing my new little business that I've set up in the last couple of weeks! Owl & Dagger is going to be a small collection of hand dyed and embellished clothing made with some serious love, care and attention. A similar sweater from Topshop caught everyones eye a couple of months ago, but at £45 I thought it was kind of out of my price range. The Owl & Dagger versions made exactly to your colour requirements and completely by hand come at a fraction of the price at just £25!

Things on offer include these studded dip dye sweaters, aswell as vests, tees and leggings at the moment. I'm also really keen to do tie dye so keep this in mind if you want to place an order!

Colours are completely up to you, check out the 'Colour Range' page on the website to see whats on offer :)

Any questions about the products on Owl & Dagger , such as sizing or colours, just tweet me @lucyjanewood !

Please like the Facebook page to make sure you receive updates as photos of new products are to be added to the website soon :)

What do you think? Everyone on Twitter has been amazingly supportive and enthusiastic so far! I'd really appreciate it if you could check out the Owl & Dagger site and have a browse, and maybe treat yourself to a cool new addition to your wardrobe?

34 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new business venture darling, loving the sweaters!

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! And you did this all by yourself? This is really cool :) Do you ship internationally?

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mara! My boyfriend helped quite a lot haha. Yep I ship internationally! xxx

      Delete
  3. these are awesome, wish I had some spare money to buy one!
    serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting! Might have to make an order soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea selling these jumpers, love the embellishment and tie dyed colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually thought these were by Topshop ! Lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you did a great job on the jumpers, may have to purchase one! looking forward to seeing the tshirts, vests and leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are absolutely gorgeous! x

    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them :) The studs & the dip dye, JUST AMAZING X

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Will check your site out now m'dear :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoooo these are lush! love the name you've chosen for you shop :)

    Josephine <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable jumpers! And massive well dones on the shop!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look amazing, good luck with the venture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a good idea Juicy! I love the colours of the blue and purple sweater. You look mega fit!x

    ReplyDelete
  15. How have I not come across your blog before now?!?!
    Love the jumpers, and your blog in general is fab

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your new venture; I love the name and these jumpers are gorgeous!

    Becky at life/style/flash. blog x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These sweaters are so brill, immediately thought of the Topshop one as they are just as good! Having a little browse now, very tempting!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your new business! I so love the dip dyed effect of the sweater :)


    Oh, and please visit my blog if you have time.
    Geneva
    http://fromgenevawithlove.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your leggings :) congrats on your business! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are lovely, the peach colours my favourite! Really great job on them & congrats on the new business! Good luck with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope all goes well with your new venture, the sweaters look great - love the name Owl and Dagger too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow they are so cute. i might check ur site out! and i love ur, ways they wear post! its gorgeous! your newest follower!

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. They look AMAZING! I'm off to check them out now xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. ahhhhhh amazing! although i have to say the first one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, good luck with your bussiness! I wish you lots of customers! Going to like the page right now!

    Peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i definately want one of these jumpers there gorgeous!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVEEEE your blog. Its funny because I just made a post about this on my blog. I follow you now :) follow me back please?

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. the blue sweatter is to die for! amazing work

    http://r-91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete